This course will cover conceptual issues surrounding personality and work behavior. The main objective of this course is to explore practical applications of personality theories in work life.
In this course each student makes one formal presentation during the semester. Class structure will provide for all students to participate. Also regular lectures will given by the instructor
The concept of a work contract, the establishment of the employment contract, the terms and results, contractual obligations and responsibilities of the parties, the suspension of the employment contract, termination of employment contract and the results are examined in this course.
The main objective of this course is analyzing current theoretical debates on different welfare regimes in a comparative manner. The main topics of this course are,
• Theoretical approaches on development and transformation of welfare state.
• Comparative welfare regimes and social policies.
• Globalization and welfare state crisis.
• New risks in welfare states and paradigm shifts.
• Transformation of Welfare State: Welfare to workfare
• Transformation of Welfare State: Pension reforms
• Transformation of Welfare State: Debates on flexcurity.
• Historical development of welfare regime in Turkey.
• Financial crisis of social security system in Turkey and social security reforms